Categories: Web Development
Call it a toolkit, call it a library, whatever it is, over the years, I have perfected a PHP Form Creation and Validation Framework. It contains various functions needed to create all form entry elements and easy-to-use functions to validate them correctly. Here’s a list of features:
- Easily create labels, text fields, checkboxes, radio buttons, textareas, etc.
- Validate empty fields, number ranges, checkboxes, string length, emails, postal codes, phone numbers, and dates
- Display a compiled list of all errors with the form if they exist.
- Change the color of labels that contain erroneous data.
- Validates with W3C
- Supports two languages (currently has French and English error messages)
- Other functions including string shorteners, easy redirects, HTML emails, etc.
- English and French vocabulary
- Easy-to-understand function names and comments
Error. Page cannot be displayed. Please contact your service provider for more details. (19)
- What You Need To Know About SQL Injection
- How To Send Data From Flash To ASP/PHP Without A Page Refresh
- Registration Forms – A Deal Maker Can Turn Into a Deal Breaker