Categories: Web Marketing
In an effort to establish myself as a personality in a web marketing niche, I have a project in mind.
It will be a simple one-page website that estimates potential ad revenue based on a site’s existing statistics or on a site’s potential statistics. I’m hoping to get repeat visitors who either bookmarked the resource or gotten to the site via search engine.
The revenue model will consist of:
- Simple referrals – eg. If you’re using AdSense (referral), you can stand to make X$ a month. (Insert referral link here)
- AdSense – If people are already looking for resources, why not help them out.
- Text Links – If PageRank starts to pick up, this will easily cover server and domain name cost.
Stay tuned for updates. I’ll have something for you guys soon.
Error. Page cannot be displayed. Please contact your service provider for more details. (17)
- Ad Revenue Driven Websites – Step 5 – Execute
- Busy Person’s Guide To Getting Work Done
- My Blogging Schedule And Upcoming Posts